Every piece of software has them: those tiny little features that few people know about yet aren't substantial enough to blog about all by themselves. FeedDemon is no different - for starters, you can:
- ...hold CTRL while clicking a hyperlink to open it in a new browser tab
- ...hold CTRL while scrolling the mouse wheel to change the browser's font size
- ...close a browser tab by double-clicking it
- ...open the current page in your default browser by selecting Browse > Show in External Browser
- ...open a hyperlink in your default browser by right-clicking it and choosing "Open in New Window"
- ...search the current page by hitting Ctrl+F
- ...add any hyperlink to a clippings folder by drag-and-dropping it from your external browser (or from FeedDemon's own browser)
- ...drag-and-drop a FeedDemon browser tab into a clippings folder
- ...select Tools > Search Subscriptions then right-click the search results to convert them to a watch or clippings folder
- ...expose hidden toolbuttons by clicking the arrow at the far right of any toolbar
Update: Here are 10 more tips to go along with these ones.